In the last few years the festival scene has really exploded with the number of available tickets expanding from 1.2 million to 1.8 million across UK festivals. With amazing artists, food to die for and a selection of fantastic activities and classes everybody is getting in on the act. With that said festivals do have a lot to throw at you, so here are our dos and don’ts:
- Pack more baby wipes than you can ever imagine needing
- Bring warm and waterproof clothing – wishful thinking doesn’t keep the rain away!
- Choose a festival that has some artists you know you’ll love
- Take plenty of spending money
- Go with a partner in crime so you can look out for each other
- Leave your wellies are home – it isn’t worth the risk!
- Go anywhere without settling on a ‘meeting place’ in case your group gets separated
- Leave without seeing an act you love
- Go home without trying something new!
Most importantly, wherever you go and whatever you do, make sure you enjoy the experience! Music gives you a chance to unwind, relax and let your hair down – have fun!